- This straight panelled marble printed kurta is adorned with jaal embroidery.
- The sleeves and kurta hem have white organza panels. It has lace around its neckline, armhole and panel joints.
- Comes with a pair of straight white pants with multiple lace at its hem.
- Match it with the organza printed dupatta with buti embroidery and lace on its borders.
- We use Supima cotton which uses extra-long staple fiber that adds qualities such as strength, softness and colour retention.
- Supima cotton is farmed using state of the art technology & processes with as little impact on the environment as is possible.
- Our Supima cotton fabric is natural, kind to your skin, easy on the environment, consciously grown, procured and sourced.
- It is breathable, lightweight and extremely soft making it perfect for the summers
Lightening fast delivery
Easy returns and exchanges
Free shipping within India on orders above ₹3,500
We ship within 2-4 days of you placing your order.
We send your order via a third-party logistic partner (Bluedart)
Returns and exchanges:
We offer 100% refund within 7 days from the date of delivery.
We offer product exchange within 15 days from the date of delivery.
In case of return or exchange, the customer is required to self-ship the package and share details with us on mail at: email@example.com
Incase you’d like a pick-up, a charge of Rs.150 is levied
All our refunds happen via bank transfer only.
Make sure all items are clean and unworn. All original tags must be included.
We use a special Mulmul Perfume on the butter paper as part of our packaging process.
- Your order may take up to 15 days to dispatch
- No Exchanges & Returns on sale products
- No bliss points awarded on sale products